About this Notice
Inherent Wealth Fund is, an LLC, registered in California, USA, is the “data controller” of your personal data and is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with effect from 25 May 2018. Inherent Wealth Fund, LLC. is a “data controller” subject to the GDPR only insofar as we are offering goods or services to individuals in the EU or where our Site may be used to monitor individuals’ behavior as far as it takes place in the EU. Nevertheless, this privacy notice is a general description of how we process Users’ personal data, regardless of where those Users are from. We may amend this page from time to time. You should check this page periodically for any changes.
HOW WE COLLECT USERS’ INFORMATION
When you use the Site, we collect your personal data in the following ways:
• When you communicate with us by email or via the Site, for example when you request support or submit an inquiry; and
• When you sign up to receive our newsletters and other updates.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal data about Users of the Site:
• Names and contact details, including email addresses and telephone numbers;
• Other information that Users provide through the Site, for example, in messages, forms or in emails, including company or organization details and information about any legal services that Users seek;
(i) We may process your personal data because it is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests. Our “legitimate interests” include our interests in operating our firm and the Site in a client-focused, efficient and sustainable manner. Moreover, processing may be necessary for the evaluation of a potential contract to which the data subject may be a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
In this respect, we may use your personal data for the following:
• To assess the information that you provide through the Site (for example in messages, forms or in emails) and to find out more about you before contacting you in response, where appropriate. We may also use the data to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you;
• To interact with you via the Site (for example, to answer questions you may have about our services);
• For compliance with legal obligations and record keeping purposes, so that we have a record of the inquiries we receive through the Site;
• Outsourcing selected website administration functions to third parties for the purposes of the efficient management of the Site; and
• To monitor and evaluate the performance and effectiveness of our services and the Site, including by training our staff or monitoring their performance, and to administer, support or improve the Site.
(ii) We may also process your personal data for our compliance with our legal obligations. In this respect, we may use your personal data in order to assist with investigations (including criminal investigations) carried out by the police and other competent authorities, where those authorities are acting in compliance with EU law or the law of an EU Member State.
(iii) We may also process your personal data for additional reasons where:
• It is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (for example, to protect and defend our rights or property including the Site and its content); and
SHARING USERS’ INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
For the purposes referred to in this privacy notice and relying on the bases for processing as set out above, we may share your personal data with certain third parties, including:
• Our employees, agents and contractors where there is a legitimate reason for their receiving the information, including:
• Those of our staff and consultants who may provide or offer to provide services to you in response to a request for support or an inquiry made through the Site;
• Internal and external auditors; and
HOW LONG USERS’ INFORMATION IS KEPT
We will retain your personal data for as long as we are interacting with you via the Site, and for as long as permitted or required for legal and regulatory purposes after the last such interaction between you and us. Subject to any other notices that we may provide to you, we will typically retain your personal data for a period of up to two years after our last interaction with you. However, some information may be retained for longer than this.
If you have any queries about this privacy notice or how we process your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under applicable law, you may contact us:
• By email:firstname.lastname@example.org;
• By mail: Inherent Wealth Fund, Four Embarcadero Ctr, Suite 1400, San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
• Essential Cookies: these are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, for example to remember which page of the Site you have previously visited during the same session, so that you can quickly move backwards and forwards between those pages.
• Performance and Analytics Cookies, including Google Analytics: these keep track of the pages of the Site that you visit and the content you access, so that we can determine which content is most popular and improve the performance of the Site. These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any personal data that could identify an individual User.
• Functionality Cookies: these remember the choices you make, such as language options or the region you are in. These cookies help to make your visit to the Site more personal and are deleted automatically when you close your browser or when your browsing session expires.